"iLINUX OS FREE SOFTWARE END USER LICENSE" TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR COPYING, DISTRIBUTION, MODIFICATION, SELLING AND MERCHANDISING:
1. This is the iLinux OS END USER LICENSE.
For OEMS & MERCHANTS who want to sell Computers or Electronic Devices with iLinux OS Preinstalled, there is a different License at OEM & MERCHANT LICENSE
2. This Software Entity (iLinux OS) is Free Software.
3. This Free Software Entity may contain other Free Software Entities, like Free Software and/or Open Source Free Software and/or Proprietary Free Software and/or Commercial Free Software and/or any other kind of Free Software, including but not limited to, Applications, Code, Scripts, Artwork, Icons, Fonts etc.
4. The Creator of this Free Software Entity reserves all Copyrights, all Intellectual Properties and all Rights for his Creation and for the Components he created, including but not limited to, Applications, Code, Scripts, Artwork, Icons, Fonts etc.
5. You can do whatever you want with this Free Software Entity, as long as:
You do not violate the individual Rights, Copyrights, Intellectual Properties, Patents and Licenses of the other Free Software Entities it may contain.
You do not violate the Copyrights, Intellectual Properties and Rights of the Creator of this Free Software Entity (George Dimitrakopoulos) and of the Components he created.
You do not change the Name and the Logo of this Free Software Entity.
You do not create and distribute derivatives or modified versions of this Free Software Entity that will contain all or some of the Components created by the Creator of this Free Software Entity (George Dimitrakopoulos).
6. This Free Software Entity comes without any warranty, direct or implied, to the maximum extent permitted by any applicable law.
7. No warranties, either express or implied, are hereby given for anything provided. All software is supplied without any accompanying guarantee, whether expressly mentioned, implied or tacitly assumed. This information does not include any guarantees regarding quality, does not describe any fair marketable quality, and does not make any claims as to quality guarantees or guarantees regarding the suitability for a special purpose.
8. This software is provided "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright owner or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, procurement of substitute goods or services; loss of use, data, or profits; or business interruption) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
9. By downloading and/or installing and/or using this software you accept all the legal constraints and license agreements of every single software provided with it or available in the system software repositories or in any other included software repository, and you confirm that you have read and understood the following disclaimer:
This is experimental software provided without any warranty.
Use at your own risk and responsibility.
iLinux OS, the Creator of iLinux OS and any other related person, team, sponsor, donor or provider can not be held liable under any circumstances for damage to hardware or software, lost data, or other direct or indirect damage resulting from the use of this operating system, the software provided in it and any other software available in its repositories or installable on it.
If you plan to commercially use or commercially distribute and sell iLinux OS, you may be oblidged by law to acquire the necessary Licenses and permissions from all or some software Copyright/Patent holders of free or non-free software components included in iLinux OS, depending on each relevant software License/Patent.
10. Any dispute, claim or controversy arising out of or relating in any way to iLinux OS or this License, shall be submitted only to the Courts of the City of Athens in Hellas (Greece).
11. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THE ABOVE CONDITIONS OF THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO DOWNLOAD, INSTALL, USE OR FURTHER DISTRIBUTE iLINUX OS.
12. Linux® is the registered trademark of Linus Torvalds in the U.S. and other countries. All Copyrights, Logos, Trademarks and Intellectual Properties in iLinux OS and in all iLinux OS Websites are property of their respective owner. All the rest Copyright © George Dimitrakopoulos and iLinux OS. All rights reserved.